Food News: Free Denny’s Grand Slams February 9th

Tuesday, February 9th from 6am to 2pm, participating Denny’s restaurants will be giving away FREE Denny’s Grand Slams. Not familiar with a Denny’s Grand Slam?  Take your pick of four of the following choices:  Bacon Strips (Two), Buttermilk Biscuit, Chicken Sausage Patty (One), Egg Whites (Two). Eggs (Two), English Muffin, Grits, Hash Browns, Hearty Wheat Pancakes (Two), Oatmeal, Pancakes (Two), Sausage Links (Two), Slices of Toast (Two).

Free Denny's Grand Slams

Last year on February 3rd, Denny’s ran this promotion to great success.  I’m sure the free food will easily make it a repeat success.  Ads for the Free Grand Slams will be shown during Super Bowl Sunday, February 7th.  Source: NRN

8 comments on “Food News: Free Denny’s Grand Slams February 9th

1. SkippyMom says:

I feel for the poor staff and would never attempt this. In our area they were giving out rainchecks because they simply couldn’t serve all the people who showed up, so I don’t know how much of a success if was here.

2. AK says:

They’re going to be opening the first Denny’s on Long Island in Centereach in the next few months.

Yeah, I’ve never had a Grand Slam and it scares me when this one opens, how they’ll handle the free ones.

3. SkippyMom says:

AK – I have to say Grandslams rock and the best part is they aren’t that expensive [5 or 6.99? I think] and their food is good.

4. AK says:

That’s good, but I’m still scared of the hordes of people coming for free food coming when this one opens and they have these promotions. To add insult to injury, the Denny’s is going to be in a Walmart parking lot.

At least the food won’t be that bad.

5. Raiders757 says:

Anything free is a good deal, but a free Grand Slam is a yummy deal. Sadly time is money, and waiting among the masses for this just isn’t worth it. I’ll pass yet again on this one. I’m sure my heart will thank me anyway. Denny’s food is so high in salt, one would think they injected the stuff with it.

It would be better if they just sent out buy one get one free coupons in the mail. That way it wouldn’t be such a madhouse for the employees and the customers.

6. Long says:

I don’t know if I should camp out late just to get a free breakfast.

7. maxchain says:

Yikes, you had me until the Super Bowl Commercial. You’d be a damn fool to try and compete with three times Too Many People for table space.

8. joep says:

were finally getting a dennys on long island,took to long but its coming.you know it will be a goldmine.goodbye ihop.the next thing we will need is texas roadhouse resturaunt,they have one in east meadow its great.perfect location is the old boulder creek on rt347.or the old unos pizza across from the smithhaven mall.lets get the ball rolling