Food News: Taco Bell Fiesta Platters

After going through testing in select markets, Taco Bell Fiesta Platters have made their nationwide debut.  I’m still waiting for more information on the pricing but test prices seemed to be around the $4.99 area.  Take a look.

Taco Bell Fiesta Platters

Taco Bell Fiesta Platters Nutrition

9 comments on “Food News: Taco Bell Fiesta Platters

1. Michael T says:

Holy Sodium, Batman! Not sure this is going to be a success. One of the main reasons I like Taco Bell is the ala carte nature of the menu.

2. Justin says:

Taco Bell has some mean deals going on. There’s even a $5 box for Volcano Tacos and burritos that’s really sweet!

3. Ah, I remember they debut this with the enchiladas as the main dish during the Super Bowl last year (or was it the year before?). I tried it and the enchiladas were a “no go” for me.

The platter itself is pretty large in size but wastes a lot of packaging. If i remember rightly, each individual side, as well as the salsa, had its own container which fit into the bigger platter.

These look better since there’s a choice of your main dish so I might have to give it another go.

4. maxchain says:

Split the Soft Tacos one with a friend, and MAYBE the sodium won’t kill the both of you.

5. ChrisSh says:

For $5, I’d rather just hit up the value menu and go al a carte style. Probably a lot worse for me since I’d get like 5 burritos, but still a better value (IMO). :)

6. Justin says:

Life is short, cheat and eat your sodium.

7. SkippyMom says:

I wouldn’t waste 2/3rds of a days worth of calories on one of these. They look tasty and I AM drooling – but I would eat this for lunch and be starving by dinner.

‘Cept now I want a burrito. Sigh. I have to stop coming over here.

8. To me, part of the Taco Bell “charm” is making these types of combos on your own. Not to mention, if they think that their normal product is hard to eat in the car, try eating rice in the car.

9. Bryan says:

If that is the final price, then I think it’s a good deal. But those calories are off the charts.