Food News: Carl’s Jr. Grilled Cheese Bacon Burgers

A new set of cheeseburgers has hit the Carl’s Jr. menu.  Grilled Cheese Bacon Burgers come in a single, double or Six Dollar Burger styles.

A charbroiled all beef patty topped with crispy bacon, slices of melted Swiss and American cheese, and mayonnaise served on toasted sourdough bread.

Price: $2.49 for a single, $3.49 for a double and $4.49 for a Six Dollar Burger version.

Calorie/Fat stats:

• Single: 820/57
  • Double: 1020/72
  • Six Dollar: 990/69

Carl's Jr Grilled Cheese Bacon Burgers

9 comments on “Food News: Carl’s Jr. Grilled Cheese Bacon Burgers

1. Bunny says:

$2.49 is cheap for a new Carl’s burger. I used to order Famous Stars on SD bread.

2. Raiders757 says:

Bun/bread looks good.
    Bacon, cheese, and meat?
    Check.
    Nasty mayo oozing out of the bun?
    Disgusting!

3. JJ says:

I thought the white stuff coming out was the “swiss cheese.”

4. Sean says:

I tried one just now. its fukcing delicious.

5. Paul says:

Yeah, this thing is pretty awesome for a fast food burger.

I tried all of them (single, double, $6) and the best is the single as it’s the perfect combination with the meat/bacon/cheese.

And that white oozing stuff is kind of a melty cheese thing that tastes more like swiss cheese than anything else, but with a small hint of mustard.

Anyways, it’s very bad for you, and I took off a few years off my life by eating some – but it’s kinda worth it. If you like a greesy, cheesy burger, the only thing that beats this is In-N-Out.

6. AnonnyMe says:

Anonymous said…
    I had this burger this morning, it was the worst I had in my life, no kidding, I am still feeling sick, I had 2 alka seltzers and still feel like vomiting, this is the truth, I got on line to see if someone else had the same experience, it is a bad bad burger, the mayo … why is there mayo with melted cheese? that tasted horrible, another thing, I only had half of the sandwich cause I was feeling sick right away., Please don’t make the same mistake,( I ordered a single) thank God only a single, hope this helps and saves someone from eating this Sh….. the bread does not look like in the picture, it looks like 2 pankakes and the crisp bacon, lol, it looks more like raw bacon, it was raw in some places, the swiss cheese is mayo and it tasted horrible, do not order this mess

March 2, 2010 3:39 PM

7. Bob/Gleni Coward says:

We keep getting this delicious, in the single version sandwich ever since we first tried it. After the first time though we have always added onion to it and it is so good. We had it just today in fact! Great invention in yummy eating.

8. Shane says:

I tried one earlier today. It was alright, I’d consider ordering it again. There was too much cheese for me, hardly any bacon, and borderline soggy bread — overall a fairly mediocre experience. With the $6 patty to balance out the amount of cheese and a little more crisp in the bread (they were busy, guessing mine was rushed), and it probably wouldn’t be half bad.

9. mike says: