Food News: Free Fresco Taco from Taco Bell

If you love Taco Bell, but are watching your calorie/fat intake, you don’t have to give up your Taco Bell favorites…just ask for them for it Fresco Style.  The “Fresco Style” alternative includes daily-prepared fresh Fiesta Salsa as a substitute for cheese and sauce.  Taco Bell is offering a FREE Fresco Taco, which is only one of 7 items on their Drive-Thru Diet Menu.  Just click the coupon below…print it out and try one on them.  Act quick because there are only a million coupons to give away.

Free Fresco Taco from Taco Bell

7 comments on “Food News: Free Fresco Taco from Taco Bell

1. maxchain says:

Sweet, I didn’t even know you could get ’em with steak. Thanks for the freebie!

2. SkippyMom says:

It all looks really tasty and better for you, but I had to laugh at Jared, oops I mean Christine who lost 54 lbs eating fast food for two years! The disclaimers underneath her “story” are longer than her story. Funny.

I am going to like the bean burrito – looks tasty. Thanks for the coupon.

3. Justin says:

Just had one last night, the steak one was great.

4. Raiders757 says:

I like the fresco option Taco Bell has. It really does kick their tacos up a notch. I do find it funny that they advertise it as a healthy alternative. The salsa/fresco addition only replaces the cheese, and Taco Bell is well known for slacking us on the cheese. I don’t think four or five slivers of cheese can be all THAT much worse for you. Either way, the fresco option is a great addition.

It would be nice if they considered a soft corn tortilla as another option. Combined with the fresco alternative, it would be a tasty new addition. Probably even better for you, as flour tortillas aren’t all the great for you to begin with.

5. Jamie Susan says:

Ryan have you actually tried these? Regardless, I’m really proud of Taco Bell for figuring out that not everyone wants to be fat.

6. Ryan says:

@ Jamie Susan … Yeah I’ve tried a couple. I like that there is the option for “fresco style”. I’ve gotten the 89cent Chicken burrito an ordered it fresco style… I like it just fine without the added cheeses and sour cream etc.

7. Ivy says:

I went there and asked for the chicken one. At my taco bell, they said I could only get it in beef even though it says on the coupon clear as day (not in the fine print) “Available in beef, chicken or steak” I didn’t want to argue with them so I just got the beef one, lol. It was pretty good though, I liked it.