Food News: Free Fresco Taco from Taco Bell

If you love Taco Bell, but are watching your calorie/fat intake, you don’t have to give up your Taco Bell favorites…just ask for them for it Fresco Style.  The “Fresco Style” alternative includes daily-prepared fresh Fiesta Salsa as a substitute for cheese and sauce.  Taco Bell is offering a FREE Fresco Taco, which is only one of 7 items on their Drive-Thru Diet Menu.  Just click the coupon below…print it out and try one on them.  Act quick because there are only a million coupons to give away.

Free Fresco Taco from Taco Bell

7 comments on “Food News: Free Fresco Taco from Taco Bell

1. maxchain says:

Sweet, I didn’t even know you could get ‘em with steak. Thanks for the freebie!

2. SkippyMom says:

It all looks really tasty and better for you, but I had to laugh at Jared, oops I mean Christine who lost 54 lbs eating fast food for two years! The disclaimers underneath her “story” are longer than her story. Funny.

I am going to like the bean burrito – looks tasty. Thanks for the coupon.

3. Justin says:

Just had one last night, the steak one was great.

4. Raiders757 says:

I like the fresco option Taco Bell has. It really does kick their tacos up a notch. I do find it funny that they advertise it as a healthy alternative. The salsa/fresco addition only replaces the cheese, and Taco Bell is well known for slacking us on the cheese. I don’t think four or five slivers of cheese can be all THAT much worse for you. Either way, the fresco option is a great addition.

It would be nice if they considered a soft corn tortilla as another option. Combined with the fresco alternative, it would be a tasty new addition. Probably even better for you, as flour tortillas aren’t all the great for you to begin with.

5. Ryan have you actually tried these? Regardless, I’m really proud of Taco Bell for figuring out that not everyone wants to be fat.

6. Ryan says:

@ Jamie Susan … Yeah I’ve tried a couple. I like that there is the option for “fresco style”. I’ve gotten the 89cent Chicken burrito an ordered it fresco style… I like it just fine without the added cheeses and sour cream etc.

7. Ivy says:

I went there and asked for the chicken one. At my taco bell, they said I could only get it in beef even though it says on the coupon clear as day (not in the fine print) “Available in beef, chicken or steak” I didn’t want to argue with them so I just got the beef one, lol. It was pretty good though, I liked it.