Food News: The Baskin-Robbins Double Header Cone

Twice the Flavor, Twice the Fun you say?  Baskin-Robbins has introduced the Double Header Cone.  Your favorite ice cream on one side and some Soft Serve on the other.  Priced at $2.22 although price and participation may vary.  So what’s your favorite ice cream/soft serve combination?

Double Header Ice Cream Cone

7 comments on “Food News: The Baskin-Robbins Double Header Cone

1. MMMMM ice cream!!!!! Double the joy!

2. Adam Bomb says:

If I had the real hand-dipped ice cream, I’m not sure I’d want soft serve sitting next to it. I only do soft serve if there’s no hand-dipped available.

3. SkippyMom says:

This is weird. What is the point? Either I want soft serve or hand dipped…and one melts faster than the other.

Carl’s [in Fredericksburg VA] would be my choice for soft serve – chocolate :)

And hand dipped strawberry from anywhere that has big hunks of strawberry in it.

[I know that isn't really what you asked, but.......]

4. Vagina says:

Yeaaa.. You can just get 2 Scoops of hand-dipped. You don’t HAVE to get one of Hand-Dipped and Soft Served..obviously.

5. rob says:

Well soft serve is probably a lot cheaper for them than regular so this is probably a way for them to improve their margins.

6. BeanThugLyfe says:

I guess I’m the only non-hata for this idea. I love soft-serve, but am always enticed by the flavor combinations of “hard” ‘scream. Of course, I’m lactose intolerant, so the whole thing is moot…

7. Diana says: