College Eats: Unlimited Meal Plans
There will be no snack review for this week. Why, you ask? Because when you have an unlimited college meal plan, spending money on snacks doesn’t always make a ton of sense. Take a gander:
That was dinner on Sunday night. Let’s recap:
- Toasted Turkey Sandwich with Tomato, Cucumbers, Banana Peppers, Sprouts, and Mustard on White Wonder Bread.
- Salad with Beets and Balsamic Vinegar.
- Green Apple
- Lays Potato Chips
- Slice of Watermelon and two slices of cantaloupe.
- Two pieces of honey glazed turkey
- Pulled chicken hard taco with salsa and cilantro.
- Every condiment you could ever want.
And that is only one of two unlimited dining halls we’ve got here. This ain’t your daddy’s meal plan either – let’s just say I’ve been hitting up the “Mongolian Grill” station quite a bit this past week.
Man my blood pressure is gonna suffer. Oh well.