Celebrity Grubber: Google Street View

In-N-Out (Do you blame 'em?)

In-N-Out (Do you blame 'em?)

Apparently Sergey Brin and Lawrence Page saw the results of the Grub Battle Royal and sent their drones off to the In-N-Out headquarters for some tasty Double Double action!

6 comments on “Celebrity Grubber: Google Street View

1. SkippyMom says:

I am confused – what do the links mean? I mean, I know the Grub Battle and I see the pics of the headquarters and I assume Sergey and Larry are the google founders?

So, they did what after reading the battle? What am I missing here. Help!

[PS I linked you on the Cheeburger, Cheeburger review on my blog - I am so excited we are going tonight!]

2. Joff says:

I think the article is about the Google Street View car going through the In-N-Out drive through? I say *think*, so I may be wrong…

3. Ryan says:

@ SkippyMom … Yeah Sergey/Larry are the founders of Google….this Google Map image is from the restaurant location in Irvine, Ca…which is where the In-N-Out Burger Headquarters are located.

Enjoy your Cheeburger Cheeburger :)

4. Bear Silber says:

@SkippyMom – Yeah, what Ryan said. In-N-Out won the Grub Battle for the best burger….and they are the CEOs…and that’s the In-N-Out headquarters…..and that’s the Google Street View car going through the drive-thru….and…..yeah

@Joff – You think right :)

@Ryan – Thank you for the clarification sir….and I send my well wishes on the enjoyment of SkippyMom’s Cheeburger Cheeburger too :)

5. SkippyMom says:

Thanks gang!! I am not so internet savvy [think interweb doopid] and had no idea there was a Google Street View Car that I was supposed to look for in the first pic’ – giggle…..

WOW! That so rocks Grub! That is so cool [and the use of cool just goes to the fact I am OLD too...lol]

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it.

6. Bear Silber says:

…..ummmm….do I tell her or does someone else want to….?