Food News: Volcano Nachos from Taco Bell

The newest member of the Taco Bell Volcano Menu is here….Volcano Nachos.  Review coming later today…I just bought them for $3.79.

Volcano Nachos

Crunchy, freshly prepared tortilla chips covered with hearty beans, seasoned ground beef, warm nacho cheese, red tortilla strips, our new cheesy, molten hot lava sauce, jalapenos and topped off with reduced-fat sour cream

Check out the nutrition stats of this monster…

• 910 Calories…56g of Fat…9g of Saturated Fat, 45mg Cholesterol, 1860mg Sodium, 80g of Carbs, 13g of Dietary Fiber, 6g of Sugar, 20g of Protein

9 comments on “Food News: Volcano Nachos from Taco Bell

1. Damn son!!! $3.79 may be a bit pricey but I guess not for 910 cals…that better fill up yer tank though. Looks awesome…I want some….looking forward to the review.

2. reduced fat sour cream,@ 910 cal, why even bother!?

3. Jon says:

Yeah, that doesn’t make sense. I don’t think most people would care that they saved 30 calories while eating a 910 calorie meal.

4. Swampfox says:

i’m going to have to grab one of these tomorrow night after work. i’m just wondering how many supplemental volcano tacos i will need. any body know how many volcano tacos=volcano nachos??

5. Harleen says:

910 calories? I’m with everyone else, why bother with reduced fat sour cream? It’s like getting a Diet Coke (unless someone needs to because they’re avoiding sugar). I still want to try this, though!

6. rob says:

I want the sour cream with extra fat

7. marianne says:

yummmmmmmm ….

8. Rachel says:

I thought theses were really good. I had them today and the volcano taco sooo yummy. I split the nachos with my husband thank god! I did not know there were this many calories. Worth it though. As long as you do not eat like this everyday you should be fine :)

9. Ouchy says:

I have had these abou 5 times now. Worth $4? No…. but they are fairly good as long as you get them from a tacobell that actually cares how they treat their customers. Ive gotten some nice orders.. but then again ive gotten some crap thrown together to look like last weeks barnyard pickup