Burger King came out with the Angry Whopper late last year.  They have now come out with 2 new Angry sandwiches in the poultry family.    The Angry Tendercrisp and The Angry Original Chicken Sandwich. Let us know if you have taken on any of the Angry chickens…

Angry Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich from Burger King

The Angry Tendercrisp is described by Burger King as:

Tender, premium breaded white meat chicken filet topped with sizzling bacon, Pepper Jack cheese,deliciously spicy jalapenos, angry onions and our signature angry sauce. It’s a TENDERCRISP® with a kick.

Nutrition Facts:  Angry Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich

Calories – 1030

Total Fat – 61 grams

Saturated Fat – 14 grams

Trans Fat – 1.5 grams

Cholesterol – 105 milligrams

Sodium – 2670 milligrams

Carbs – 82 grams

Protein – 40 grams

Angry Original Chicken Sandwich

The Angry Original Chicken Sandwich is described by Burger King as:

Crispy premium white meat chicken topped with angry onions, spicy jalapenos and our signature angry sauce. It’s a sandwich so tasty we haven’t changed it since 1979. We just made it angrier.

Nutrition Facts:  Angry Original Chicken Sandwich

Calories – 870

Total Fat – 55 grams

Saturated Fat – 13 grams

Trans Fat – 1 gram

Cholesterol – 95 milligrams

Sodium – 2430 milligrams

Carbs – 61 grams

Protein – 34 grams

14 comments on “Food News: Burger King Introduces the Angry Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich and Angry Original Chicken Sandwich

1. Bear Silber says:

Dude!!! Why do these look so amazing to me? I think that maybe if I could eat anything not not worry about how my body felt afterward this would be how I’d build my chicken sangwiches. Seriously amazing looking. COME ON! over 1000 calories and 1.5 grams trans fats!!! Aggggh, I can’t even look at that without my arteries feeling a little ache.

This I don’t get “…It’s a sandwich so tasty we haven’t changed it since 1979. We just made it angrier.” Isn’t that a change? I mean…I know what they mean..but….

2. Yum Yucky says:

Oh my gosh, I don’t think I’ll be taking this on. For some reason these sandwiches bring out the nausea in me. I can’t look anymore.

3. Adam Bomb says:

This isn’t going to help you any, Bear….but I have to say that the Angry Tendercrisp is really, really delicious. I mean, it was freaking heaven on a bun, for realz. I don’t think I’ll be getting it again, though. Too unhealthy!

4. DJ Dedd says:

I didn’t like the angry sauce on the Whopper, but I think it might work better here. Just will need to order extra pep since the sweetness of the angry sauce takes a lot kick out of the sandwich.

5. Allovimo says:

Calories – 1030????? Holy heart attack on a bun!

• randy hana says:

easy buddy, dont come on this type of page and act like youre a calorie counting girl, we know you ate it you slob.

6. Adam Bomb says:

I really like the Angry sauce, though it doesn’t seem really spicy. The only real kick I get from the sandwich is the jalapenos. The whole thing works together perfectly, but it’s not really hot.

7. cress says:

I haven’t had any of the “Angry” sandwichs from BK. But I have had the Tendercrisp…ONCE. I was not impressed. It was a boring, flavorless breaded chicken. This new sandwich comes with bacon, BK bacon, which is possibly the worst bacon in the fast food industry.

8. Adam Bomb says:

Wendy’s Bacon on this sandwich would be the bomb… Still, I thought the sandwich was great.

9. cress says:

Wendys does have good bacon. What does the Angry sauce taste like….some say its sweet. Anything to compare it to?

10. Raiders757 says:

I do enjoy spicy hot eats, but BK fails more often than not. Their “angry” sauce looks as if I can’t trust it. It has that mayo based thickness to it. Why can’t these places make a simple hot sauce and butter combo to go on these sort of things? They always have to try and get fancy, which always results in a failure. Making a sauce thicker adds calories and such as well.

I laugh at the bacon in the pics. Find me a BK with bacon like that, please. They have the worst bacon on the planet. They used to peel it from wax paper, and probably still do.

Also, what is that white sauce? Mayo? What’s the point in having a “angry” sandwich if the anger is going to be put out by a fattening sauce? I’ve never understood that with those who dip hot wings in dressings. It cuts into the flavor, and no loner makes it a hot wing. I guess I’m just too much of a purist. It’s like the buffalo chicken sandwich served everywhere. Whats the point in having ranch dressing on it? It dominates the flavor. Why not just have a ranch chicken sandwich wit ha little bit of spice to kick it up a notch? Why is it that everyone wants to hide the flavor of their hot sauce? Is it really that bad?

Sorry for the rant. I’m finished now, I think.

11. Adam Bomb says:

@Raiders757

I think the whole “ranch/bleu cheese” with hot wings thing just comes down to preference. They’re not ruining the food if that’s how they like it. Food shouldn’t have to be done a certain way to satisfy anyone, except for the person eating it. I like to dip my wings in ranch once in a while, and people scoff and say “But that’s not bleu cheese!” I just hold my middle finger up and keep eating with my other hand, lol.

And the white sauce is, in fact, mayo. I’m sure they’d leave it off for anyone who asked. Again, it’s a matter of preference. They put mayo on it because their marketing/kitchen testing people decided that mayo on the sandwich would appeal to the average consumer, and it probably does. It’s probably easier to put the mayo on there if most people are going to want it, as opposed to leaving it off and having a majority of the customers request mayo as an extra condiment. The angry sauce itself doesn’t seem mayonnaise-ish to me, but it is kinda creamy. It’s more spicy-sweet than anything. I’d use it as a condiment on other stuff if I could get my hands on it.

Regarding whether or not this venture will result in failure: I guess that will depend on whether the sandwich sells well. I’m sure that’s all BK cares about!

12. Elv says:

I loved the Angry Whopper, I always took it over the regular one. The Angry TC is just as good if not better than the angry Whopper.
    Also, for those wondering about the angry sauce, it’s hard to describe