President Obama Grubbing at Five Guys

Fresh off his visit to Ray’s Hell Burger in Virginia Prez Obama looks to satisfy his craving for a good burger at Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  via @InsideObamaWH on Twitter.  Oh and if you want to follow GrubGrade on Twitter, click here @GrubGrade

Obama at Five Guys

Overheard: "I'd like a Cheddar Bacon Burger, medium well, with some spicy mustard like some Dijon...can you vouche for your fries?" Wait, that was overheard at Ray's.

10 comments on “President Obama Grubbing at Five Guys

1. Adam says:

Five Guys=Overrated

2. James says:

@ Adam au contraire monfrere ( I think that is how you spell it). Five Guys is legitimate.

3. I wish I had the pleasure of knowing either way. I hear mainly great things about them. Anyone had Five Guys and In-N-Out? Which is better?

4. James says:

Both are good, but I like that Five Guys better because they give you more choices for toppings.

5. Justin says:

The Secret Service guys in the background look hungry too.

6. Marianne says:

According to the radio, he had jalepenos, tomatos and mustard. Just in case you needed to know.

7. Ryan says:

I’m also in the camp that thinks Five Guys is a little overrated but I’ve never really been a fan of big, greasy burgers. As big, greasy burgers go they are pretty legit. As for 5G vs In N Out…I don’t think it’s really fair to compare the two because they are very different. But if I’d have to pick, I’d choose In N Out over 5G every time.

8. Kevin says:

is that brian williams from nbc dateline news on the right of the photo? according to the twitter feed obama went to buy a burger for him too, looks like its him…

9. Colin says:

IMO, In-N-Out and Five Guys are two different animals. No one in the fast food realm can touch In-N-Out’s burgers, but Five Guys has always felt a little more upscale to me.

They’re both amazing in the burger department. FWIT, though, Five Guys has a *serious* edge in french fries over In-N-Out.

10. rob says:

Five Guys = the only thing standing between us and armageddon