Food News: Free Bread Bowl Pasta April 29th

What are you doing for lunch on Wednesday?  You might want to think about going to Domino’s.  On April 29th, participating locations we be giving away free Bread Bowl Pastas from 11am until 2pm.  This may be a hard free lunch to pass up, unless you are watching your carbs or you generally do not like mucus in your food.  All jokes aside, these look decent and this is as good a time as ever to give one a try.

bread-bowl-pasta

17 comments on “Food News: Free Bread Bowl Pasta April 29th

1. Again (similar to KFC/KFG’s deal yesterday) I must state: I never thought I’d turn down free food….but this might make me consider. I would however like to know what others think. Anyone getting lunch on Domino’s today? Tell us how it was.

2. I’m really tempted. I know I shouldn’t but I need to experience this. Hmm. MUST RESIST. (As you can see Im having a crazy conflict between my head and my belly)

3. Ryan says:

@ Bear…This deal is tomorrow actually. I think I’m going to have to sample it…maybe split it with someone depending on how big it is.

@ Greg: The Frozen Food Master…Belly versus Brain…always a difficult dilemma.

4. I am with Bear, not one to turn down free food…. However, this just doesn’t look good, sound good etc.

5. DHL says:

Free lunch week rules! Though it is only saving me a dollar a day.

6. Did anyone do this? I passed.

7. Max says:

THANKS A MILLION GRUBGRADE!!!!! you were the only site that told me about the free bowls. It was really good and I think it being free added to the rich flavor. lol

8. brad says:

I did it! It’s actually way bigger and better than expected.

9. DHL says:

Free num yummies for me! I got the chicken carbonara and it was big and tasty. Though I would suggest you get a dipping sauce because there is a lot of bread on that bowl.

10. Alex says:

I got my free Italian Sausage bowl today, it was very good!

11. I’m EXTREMELY amazed at how well this is going over. Was the pasta good? Was the bread good? What made it so yum? The sauce?….maybe I should just go try the darn thing myself :)

12. brad says:

Sorry to linkbait, Ryan, but I didn’t wanna comment a whole review lol

@Bear

13. @brad – Thanks for the review

14. Raiders757 says:

Domino’s makes terrible pizza, so I can’t imagine these being all that great. I always say that there’s no such thing as a bad pizza, but when I say that, I forget about Domino’s.

That link above me gives these a seven out of seven, which tends to make me wonder if they can be trusted. There is no way Domino’s makes anything that can score 100%.

I do admit I like their subs, but I still wouldn’t give them a high grade. These bowls are something I’ll just take people’s word on. I can’t trust the place enough to actually pay for anything they make anymore.

15. I agree with Bear, I am shocked. I thought that these would bomb. Do we have nutritional value or a serving weight on these? I have to admit, I am curious now…

16. […] GrubGrade was kind enough to point out, Domino’s was in the business of giving out their new Bread Bowl […]