Food News: Auntie Anne’s Pepperoni Pretzel

America’s favorite pizza topping will soon be joined with Auntie Anne’s soft pretzels.  On April 6, the Auntie Anne’s franchise will add the Pepperoni Pretzel to it’s menu for a limited time.

The Pepperoni Pretzel features an Auntie Anne’s hand-rolled, freshly-baked soft pretzel topped with pepperoni slices, covered in a savory three cheese blend, and then baked to golden brown perfection.

Auntie Anne's Pepperoni Pretzel

The hybrids continue.  First the hot dog teams up with the soft pretzel.  Now pizza meets pretzel.

What’s next?

12 comments on “Food News: Auntie Anne’s Pepperoni Pretzel

1. [...] Auntie Anne’s Hits Puberty? Grub Grade lets us know about the Auntie Anne’s Pepperoni Pretzel. I’m sure this will ta… [...]

2. Adam says:

I’ve never liked their pretzels. Too buttery for my tastes. The stuff the vendors sell outside of Camden Yards is much better in my mind.

3. Adam….agreed. Too much. Same idea with Cinnabon….just TOO much. American’s are a strange bunch, I must say (born and raised American here :P)

4. ashley says:

I have to admit that I love Auntie Anne’s Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel’s. I don’t think this Pepperoni Pretzel looks very appealing, but who knows. It might taste better than it looks.

5. gimmeyummy says:

That. is. just. too. much.

6. Why not stuff the pretzel with pepperoni instead? This doesn’t even look good.

7. brad says:

You guys are nuts, this thing looks amazing.

8. Alex says:

Looks pretty darn good, but I agree if you stuffed a pretzel with pepperoni, I’d stuff my pants with that pretzel.

9. Lauren says:

I love Auntie Anne’s, but that pretzel looks so ridiculous! I agree- pepperoni needs to go on the inside. It looks like some kid was playing with his food and deciding to decorate his pretzel.

10. RossS says:

I’ll pass…

11. serenity says:

I thought the pepperoni would suck too, bit it is AMAZING! And I don’t even like pizza